Are you fed up with going through junk emails every day just to catch one or two emails that you actually want to receive? Or you are buried in spam pages and wasting your valuable time in constantly deleting them? If you are a fall victim of any of these sort of issues, Yahoo Technical Support is going to help you with this article.
Spam messages may contain malicious files. When you click on these messages, it infects your inbox and the computer system. The fake website or link can also be used by the hackers to steal your valuable information. However, Yahoo Mail allows the users to set up a spam filter from the setting section. It will prevent spam emails from going directly into your inbox. The filter tools search for particular contents, sender address, and other sensitive keywords. If it finds anything suspicious, it sends those messages to the spam folder.
Add Filter Options In Spam Folder
- Log in your Yahoo account. Take your cursor to the upper right corner of the page and click on the “Setting” option. Hit the option “More setting”.
- Move to the left corner of the page and click on “Filter” option under the heading “Personalize Inbox”. Click on the “Add new filter” option. A page will open under the “Edit folder”.
- Make sure the email section has been switched to full-featured, it will enable the filter setting. In the basic version, you may not find enhanced filter options.
- Type a filter name in the box that is similar to the emails you want to send into the spam folder. This can be anything. For example, type “Additional income” if you want to block all incoming emails containing “Additional income” information.
- In the drop-down list for each condition, select all the related information. Enter the words you want to filter in the text field next to the option. Also, click “Match case” if the case of the word is important for you.
- Select the folder in which you want to get filtered messages moved that meet the condition you have filled. Click “Save” to save the changes. You are done with the task now.
Call Experts For Instant Help
If you come across any issues while performing this process and you have any other queries that you want to get resolved, call experts on Yahoo Customer Support Number USA+1-888-404-2434. The experts will provide you a comprehensive support for all the issues you face with your Yahoo account. They are on hand 24/7, so you can contact them anytime you want.