Amazon has a variety of offerings to surprise its users. Prime Wardrobe, an exclusive program that makes you can try different wardrobes before selecting the suitable one. There are various categories to choose from such as women’s, men’s, kids’ and baby clothing, shoes and other accessories. But the thing to be kept in mind is that you get only 7 days to try these items at home. Once you make up your mind on a product, you will be charged for the ones you have selected and decided to keep.
Let us see the steps you need to follow while using Prime Wardrobe
1. You can easily add Prime Wardrobe items to the Prime Wardrobe Cart. You can add at least three items with the Prime Wardrobe icon.
2. Next is to place the order. It is different from the checkout feature that is available on Amazon.com. Nevertheless, the process is the same.
3. After you placed the order, you wait for it to be delivered at your address. Normally, it arrives in 4-6 business days. The 7-day trial period commences once all the items as placed in the order arrive.
4. You can try the Prime Wardrobe items within a time period of 7 days.
5. For the purpose of accessing the orders, you can do that in the My Orders section and mark what to keep and return.
6. The items that didn’t match your taste, you can return that items which are present in the resealable Prime Wardrobe box.
7. Lastly, you need to wait for the confirmation of your returns. In order to notify you, Prime Wardrobe sends an email once the items are received.
There are several types of eligible Prime memberships. Prime Wardrobe has been made available for all the Amazon Prime members. This can be in the form Amazon Prime paid and 30-day trial memberships. Also, there is the Amazon Prime Student paid and six-month trial memberships. Moreover, there are memberships for the Amazon Households as well. All the members with Prime Video-only subscriptions and the invited guests who are receiving only shipping benefits from another Prime member will not have an access to Prime Wardrobe. All the users can access Prime Wardrobe by joining Prime or even by sharing benefits with an eligible Prime member through an Amazon household.
Call Amazon Prime Technical Support Number USA +1-888-404-2434 and get an improved experience with Amazon Prime Wardrobe.