You can easily configure your Outlook to send messages automatically at a later time or date. Follow the below procedure to set up.
- Write the message which you want to convey and enter the recipient’s address.
- Click on the “Options” menu option placed at the top. A new menu will be displayed.
- Click on the “Delay Delivery” button from the “More” options section.
- Make sure to select the “Do not Deliver Before” check box form the “Deliver Options” section. A new menu will be displayed where you have to specify the date and time on which you want to send the E-mail.
- Select the desired “Date” and “Time” from their respective drop-down menu. These options are placed at the right of “Do not Deliver Before” check box.
- After specifying the time, click on “Close” button to save the recent changes.
- Now, finalize the composition of E-mail and click on “Send” button to send the E-mail.
Your E-mail will be stored in Outbox and will be automatically sent. If you want to cancel the message delivery, go to Outbox and delete this message before it sends. If you have any query of Outlook email please contact at Outlook Customer Service Number +1-833-671-1777.