Amazon Prime provides fascinating benefits to the users. With the $79 membership fee, you can be eligible for one-day shipping on eligible products, Prime instant videos, unlimited music and lot more. Amazon Prime offers free trial membership for one month. It turns into the paid subscription automatically unless you manually cancel it before the trial period expired. Amazon Prime Customer Support states that canceling one’s membership is simple and can be done via the Amazon official website. Take a look at the steps described below.
- Open your preferred browser and log in your account. Go to the “Manage Prime membership” page and hit the option “Don’t upgrade”.
- Doing so, your membership will be canceled. However, you will be eligible to get the benefits if your trial period is still remaining.
- If you somehow change your mind and want to continue with this, move to the “Manage your membership” page again and choose “Automatically upgrade” option.
- Follow the same procedure to unsubscribe from your paid subscription. If you forgot to cancel trial membership and your credit card has been charged, you will get a full refund of the $79 subscription fee.
- Click on “Don’t Auto-renew” on the same page to unsubscribe your subscription at the end of the trial. However, you will be getting benefits for the remaining period.
Professional Approach to Fix the Issues
In today’s fast-paced world, time is the most precious thing that one cares for. Also, nobody wants any hassle while availing of the services. Gadget Care Service helps you overcome both of the situations. Here, the proficient professionals guarantee to resolve the issues you encounter with your membership in no time and help you get the best deals available on Amazon. Feel free to give us a call on our toll-free Amazon Prime Customer Helpline Number USA +1-833-671-1777 and get an improved experience with Prime services.