Drivers are just like a care taker that care, nourish and fix the issues that appear in the software. But as related to the technology, it needs to get renovated time to time. This story is same for MagicJack. The manufacturer releases frequent updates that needs to be downloaded and installed to make the device compatible with other devices and improve its performance. However, there are times when these drivers become corrupt and give rise to various issues. At that instance, you need to uninstall your MagicJack drivers from your computer and start from fresh with the updated one. Though the process is pretty easy but can give you a little headache if you are not aware of the proper steps. But no worries, MagicJack Technical Support presents a clear story with step wise solution so as you nowhere feel any difficulty while performing this task.
- Open your computer on which MagicJack software is installed, hit the start button and go to my computer section. You can see the logo of MagicJack phone here.
- In some versions of computer, the application is visible on screen. But if logo is not there, you can find it in “My computer” section.
- Select CD drive and right-click on it followed by clicking on properties. Click on hardware section. You can see the two devices, “Tiger jet CD Rom USB device and Tiger jet hard disk USB device. You need to install both of these drivers.
- Choose the upper one, click properties then change setting. Click on driver and then uninstall. A warning window will be visible asking for your confirmation, click “Ok” to proceed.
- Do the same thing for the second one. Once done, you can see that both the software has been disappeared from your computer screen or my computer section. Now what you need to do the next is unplug your MagicJack from computer USB port, wait a few seconds and plug it back in.
- Your PC will recognize the external device and install its drivers automatically. It’ll take a few seconds. Once it is done, it’ll show the message “software installed successfully and your device is ready to use.
- The MagicJack window will pop up on the screen giving you the option to install and start using the device. It’ll take a few seconds to upload the software, and henceforth you can use your device to make calls.
Though MagicJack is updated by itself time to time when connecting to the internet but in some cases you may need to visit its official website and download the updated drivers.
If Any Issues, Contact MagicJack Customer Care Now
Possibilities of the issues are always expected while performing a particular task. But sometimes the issues are so complex that surpass the user’s perception to fix them on their own and need an expert expertise. MagicJack Technical Support is on hand to help the users in such situations. All you need to do is give a call at MagicJack Customer Helpline Number +1-833-671-1777 and the experts will take no time to respond you and tackle your issues. Feel free to call the experts for any sorts of issues related to MagicJack.