When it comes to the webmail services, Yahoo mail is considered as one of the most popular and diverse email application nowadays. Since its early stage, millions of users are logging in to their free account every day and availing its services actively. It has not only made the communication easier but also provide you with many powerful tools to manage your business as the way you want. Because of its versatile functionality, millions across the globe are still fascinating to become a part of this free webmail service.
Coming to its latter part, Yahoo Mail Support Service USA finds that there are many instances when the users come across the various difficulties while using their mail account. Managing the junk/spam mail folder could be one of them. Although Yahoo provides the strong filter option to separate the email spam and legitimate messages, there are times when it sends valid messages to the junk mail folder. To prevent these from happening, you need to mark those messages “Not Spam” or keep those email addresses where they are coming from into the exception list. Let’s take a look at the ways you can do this task easily.
- Open your preferred browser and navigate to the Yahoo login page. Login your account by entering your login information.
- Take your cursor to the left side of the page and click on the “Spam” folder. If you are a new user, you might not see the folder at the left bar. In this case, you need to enable the filtering option first to use this feature.
- You can see the list of junk emails stored in the junk email folder. Locate the email which was wrongly sent to the Junk mail folder. Select and click “Not Spam” button in the toolbox.
- Doing so, the selected messages will be immediately sent to your inbox, and henceforth emails sent from that particular address will not be treated as a spam.
- Additionally, you can keep the trusted senders in the exception list. Open your mail setting and choose all the email addresses which you want to keep in an exception list. You can also manually type them in the box under “Create exception list”.
- If you have accidentally marked wrong messages “Not spam”, open the email and click on the option “Report Spam”. Doing so, those emails move to spam folder again.
Still Facing the Same Issue? Call the Experts Now!
This is the brilliant idea if you choose to get an expert assistance. This way, you can get all your issues related to Yahoo mail fixed in no time and without any hassle. Also, you can discuss your queries with the proficient experts and get proper advice from them. Don’t be hesitant in giving them a call on Yahoo Technical Support Phone Number USA +1-833-671-1777. The dedicated team of professionals is 24/7 active to provide you with superb services in the time of need.