A lot of people are still unaware of how exactly does MagicJack work followed by the question of why it is so cheap. It is obvious to know before going to be a MagicJack customer among the millions who are actively using its service. Here, MagicJack Technical Support has made it easy for you to understand this piece of product through this article. Just go ahead and get your speculation cleared.
MagicJack is a small USB device developed by YMAX in March 8, 2007. It is based ‘VOIP’ technology that allows the users to make unlimited phone calls across the USA and Canada using pre-existing internet connection. However, there are differences between the working principle of MagicJack and any other VOIP service providers.
- MagicJack plugs into your computer USB port from its one end and a telephone to another end. You must leave your computer running in order to make or receive calls whereas some of the VOIP services allow you to make calls directly through the software installed on your computer.
- However, the new version of this VOIP device ‘MagicJack plus” has come up to overcome the inconvenience of sticking with the computer all the time. It provides you the option to connect the device either to a computer or directly to a router.
- There is a memory chip with a circuit board inside the MagicJack dongle. This dongle can plug into any flash drive and launches its preloaded software. You don’t need to load its software on your computer.
- Once you set up your account, the software loads and displayed on your computer screen. Basically, this technology is a simplified version of VOIP that provides the users with more advantages than any other VOIP services.
- It charges a low annual amount. After paying an initial amount of $39.95 (it may vary), your first-year service will be free. Once your subscription period is over after a year, you have to pay $19.95 to keep the service continue.
- In MagicJack, there are no monthly charges for the calls across the USA and Canada for the entire year. However, if you make international calls, there will be a low additional charge. Once you are done with the connection, you can start making calls on any telephone number and any other MagicJack numbers.
Now you have a brief idea how does it exactly works, so let’s shed light on why it is cheaper than a regular telephone service provider.
- MagicJack uses low bandwidth to place the calls, and the benefit is passed to the users. It just charges yearly price under $20 whereas other VOIP providers charge more than that because they have to lease the switching and gateways from the telecom company to connects the user’s calls.
- MagicJack founder Dan Boris low is also the founder of Y.M.A. X which is a certified telecom company. Thus, they don’t have to pay the leasing fee. They make money by leasing switch and gateway to other VOIP service providers.
Know More about This Incredible Phone Service by the Experts
MagicJack is an amazing device that doesn’t give you a chance to repent on your decision to purchase it. However, you might have various issues with this once you start using the device, but still, no worries as MagicJack Customer Support helps you at every point of time. Whether you want any information or want to get your issues fixed, you can call at MagicJack Customer Care Phone Number +1-888-404-2434. The experts are 24/7 active in order to provide you with better support services.